Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Apps for Traveling?

We are getting ready to go to Disney and this will be my first trip with an iPad. I've been collecting apps for travel helpfulness and also for entertainment purposes.   Myself, Hubby and two girls ages 10 and 5.

Here is my list so far:

  • WDW Lines - info on wait times, park hours, crowd levels etc.  
  • Yarnphone - searches for nearby yarn stores!
  • Flower Garden - grow your own flowers (more fun than it sounds)  You can even clip various flowers in order to make a bouquet and then send that bouquet via facebook or email
  • Where - searches for various things (food / lodging) nearby
  • SitorSquat - user reviewed public bathrooms!
  • Beat the Traffic - uses maps to tell you how to get around traffic congestion
  • Road Trip LE - keeps track of MPG etc
  • RT Bingo HD - a road trip bingo game that can be played by one or two players 
  • Faces iMake Premium - I got the premium version ($1.99) since I read that the .99 has ads and I don't want my kids seeing inappropriate ads on accident.  
  • WhiteNoise - love this app for blocking outside noise
  • Sally's Spa or Salon - this was already on my iPad and my iTouch but I just have to mention it because it is the best all-time time waster app ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment