Tuesday, February 8, 2011

UGH!

I have messed up three projects in the last 12 hours! WTHeck is wrong with me?

I messed up the lace project. I knitted the wrong row on the wrong side.

Then I frogged the Mardi Gras Malabrigo since I still thought it made me look like a jester.

Figured I'd go back to an old faithful my Not So Scary Scarf and I just messed that one up too! I was running out of yarn and was not quite sure how to change the yarn on this scarf. I can't double the yarn like I do normally because the scarf is full of YO's and P2tog. Thought I could try it but ran out of yarn almost through the row and then messed up the tinking. UGH!

I really wish I'd have learned to tink in one of my classes. I can tink a knit stitch, I can tink a SSK and PSSO but not sure about tinking a purl stitch and the rest. I'm very frustrated this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment