Friday, February 4, 2011

Just a general update

I have several projects that I'm working on and I'm sort of stuck since I can't decide what I want to actually work on. Does that happen to anyone else?

I'm close to being finished on my Half the Calories scarf. I decided to just finish it off and hopefully I'll be able to twist the scarf so it looks less clownish. I have more of that color so I'll do something else with the rest.

I've decided to return one of the three skeins that I bought to do the Goldfish Tails lace scarf. I'm just not loving the pattern all that much and it seems silly to finish out 3 skeins when I have no idea what to do with it. Plus, I only did three repeats of the pattern so I think I'll be ok using only two skeins. Feel like I need to work on this one the most since I'm doing it in a class for the next three weeks. I seem to be ok with the pattern so I'm not sure if we'll move on to something else or if it'll just be a knit along.

I really really really want to start my nemesis La Novia again. I seem to be doing ok with the Goldfish Lace so maybe I can finally sit down and tackle this one.

Also have a WIP that would be great for Valentines Day but I need to start working on it again.


It has also come to my attention that the leg warmers for the 5 year old are not perfect. They seem to not stay up on her thighs like she wanted them to. Not sure if that is a problem with the yarn or because I didn't change the needle size down to do the ribbing or if I just need to put some elastic in there. ???

Video's are something I'd like to work on as well. Mainly for myself to refer back to. If I put the video's here of different stitches then it'll be a good place for me to remember where they are! Thinking about that....

No comments:

Post a Comment