Monday, March 5, 2012

Erotica - To Read List

I'll never remember the list so I'm putting it here so I'll remember the titles recommended to me.


FIfty Shades of Grey  - Read x 2.  Great!  






Tipping The Velvet by Sarah Watersthis delicious, steamy debut novel chronicles the adventures of Nan King, who begins life as an oyster girl in the provincial seaside town of Whitstable and whose fortunes are forever changed when she falls in love with a cross-dressing music-hall singer named Miss Kitty Butler. When Kitty is called up to London for an engagement on "Grease Paint Avenue, " Nan follows as her dresser and secret lover, and, soon after, dons trousers herself and joins the act.








Anais Nin's Little Birds or Delta of Venus.  Little birds are short stores.  Also on my list from this author is one of her journals: Henry and June.  I've heard Henry and June is very good and based on her own experiences while she was having an affair with a husband and wife.  








Anne Rice's The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty.   I'm told this is pretty good.  He wakes her but not the same way we've all read the fairy tale.   :)






Bad Behavior by Mary Gaitskill.  This one is about a woman who works for a guy (named Grey!) who spanks her one day and what happens thereafter.