Monday, January 31, 2011

Clowns are not my thing!

I was so excited about my one ruffle potato chip scarf...but when I finished it...not so much.

LOVE how the potato chip scarf turns out and I really enjoy knitting it. I can knit it mindlessly while watching tv, or on an airplane or even while riding in a car. It is my "go to project" that can always be in my purse.

The problem with this particular one is in the color that I'm using: Malabrigo color 207
What's the problem you ask? It reminds me of this:

I don't want to look like a sad clown girl while I wear it. I'm thinking I might frog the whole thing and do it again but subtract stitches from the 20. I like the idea of it and I'd like it in ANY other color. I just can't get past the clown thing. While it is cute and several people have seen me working on it and complimented it...I just can't get past the clown thing. Here's a photo:

No comments:

Post a Comment